- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of IT network traffic and status
- Interact with Internet upstream providers, telco and equipment vendors
- Responsible for providing technical support to corporate customers
- Daily duties include service provisioning, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, providing network consultancy and data centre operation.
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong Knowledge in Cisco router and switch, VoIP and related telecommunication products
- 2-3 year's relevant working experience in ISP or telecom field
- Experienced with Windows, Linux, and knowledge of LAN/WAN, Firewalls, ,MS SQL, VPN and wired networks, network monitoring, intranet and extranet servers
- CCNP/ CCVP is must and with CCIE credentials are distinctive advantage
- Solid experience in SIP, H.323, VoIP billing system etc
- Good Knowloge of TCP/IP, Web, DNS, Email server and MRTG.
Attractive fringe benefits such as 5.5 day work, CNY bonus and medical scheme will be provided. Interested parties please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected are only for recruitment purpose.
||Sham Shui Po Area
||Not Specified / Negotiable
||Full Time, Permanent