- -Troubleshooting and diagnosis of IT network traffic and status
- -Interact with Internet upstream providers, telco and equipment vendors
- - Responsible for providing technical support to corporate customers
- - Daily duties include service provisioning, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, providing network consultancy and data centre operation.
- - Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- - Strong Knowledge in Cisco router, VoIP and related telecommunication products
- - 2-3 year's relevant working experience in ISP or telecom field is advance.
- - Experienced with Windows, Linux, and knowledge of LAN/WAN, DNS, Firewalls, ,MS SQL, VPN and wired networks, network monitoring, intranet and extranet servers
- - CCNA / CCNP is preferrable
- - Good Knowloge of TCP/IP, Web, DNS, Email and MRTG.
- Attractive fringe benefits such as 5.5 day work, CNY bonus and medical scheme will be provided.
- - Interested parties please send detailed resume to email@example.com
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please send your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to 2232 6662 or apply email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Full Time, Permanent